We are a family of road trippers who come together quite often on and off the road! So if you're looking to road trip with a bunch of like minded individuals and families, we'd be happy to open our doors to you. There's at least one overnight drive organized each month; with chapter meetups and breakfast / brunch drives.
Join us for a picturesque drive through the countryside to the pristine Lake Thonnur (Lake of Pearls) with Mystic Rider Prateek
Why you should be joining this drive
• A chance to spend the Sunday exploring with Prateek, aka our Co-Chapter Lead for Bangalore. Also otherwise known as Mystic Prateek, check out his road-tripping exploits here Mystic Prateek Youtube
• Thonnur is a man-made lake spread across 2200 Acres
• It holds an important historic significance and is associated with the Saint Ramanuja
• The ancient Vaishnav temples near the lake have mesmerizing ornate artwork and some intricate carvings
• The lake hasn’t EVER gone dry since its inception, which was a 1000 years ago!
Panchmukhi Ganesha Temple
• Assemble at the meeting point at 6:30 am
• Meet everyone who will be part of the convoy and start the drive
• Stopover for delicious breakfast on the way
• Reach the exquisite ‘Lake of Pearls’ by 10:00 am
• Explore the place with Prateek
• Stopover for lunch
INR 499/- per person