Join RTCNashik as we head to our favourite kheema joint just an hour’s drive away from the city at Kasara Ghat.
Come and share your travel stories, tips and plans with like-minded Roadtrippers and travellers over a delicious plate of hot kheema! What better way to spend a Sunday morning, right?
As with all our Drives, 2Wheelers & 4Wheelers are both welcome.
Off Vilholi,Opp Jain Temple
Total Drive Distance: 80 km
Drive Route: http://tiny.cc/KheemaRun_Route
6:45 am: Report at the meeting point. Friendly introductions and Drive briefing follows.
7:00 am: Group picture and Drive flag-off in RTC Convoy fashion.
8:00 am: Reach our destination and treat ourselves to plates of delicious kheema pao. We’ll share travel stories, a few laughs and click a lot of pictures.
9:00 am: Get ready to leave as we make our way back home with a full stomach and a smile on our faces.
Notes for 2Wheelers:
- Helmet compulsory for both, Rider & Pillion
- Proper clothing and ankle length footwear are compulsory for both, Rider & Pillion
Notes for both 2Wheelers & 4Wheelers:
- Ensure road-worthiness of your car/bike
- Complete Vehicle documentation, valid for the duration of the drive is mandatory
- Anyone violating the rules and regulations shall do so at the risk of being disallowed on the trip
- Stick to the timelines mentioned
- Fuel up for the trip, before arriving at the meeting point
- Ensure adequate cash for the trip; Card/Digital Payments & ATM's are subject to availability.
- Decisions of RTC shall be full and final
Join us to experience and explore life, with like-minded RoadTrippers, on the road & off-it!