// About this meetup event
Meet, greet & code for the RUST SG community.
We can share resources, tips, watch each other code, or be happy to know we're not alone while studying & coding in Rust on a Saturday.
// What to expect
- This is not a guided event. You may sit where you want, do what you want (sleep, eat, talk, code, watch others code ...).
- Walk in and try to recognise other coders.
- Not sure whom to approach? Asking "are you here for the developer meetup?" will never get you in trouble with anyone :)
- Some attendees be happy to chat, answer questions, or get assistance from others.
- Some attendees will want to focus mostly on coding/learning/working.
- Around lunch time, a group will go for lunch, you can choose to join them.
- It might get noisy in the Starbucks. Earplugs or headphones are recommended for those with sensitive focus or sensitive ears.
// Original event
We share the event of the "Singapore Code Self Study" meetup group:
(RSVP to both, please, if you come)
// Description by original meetup
This meetup will be a self-directed programming session without a fixed plan or leader. Just bring whatever tutorials, books, courses, or projects that you're working on. You can meet people, find a partner for pair programming, talk about technology, or just work on a project or tutorial. All levels are welcome.
Sometimes the meetings are quiet and sometimes there is talking. If you are depending on silence, you might want to bring headphones or earplugs.
Come anytime, leave anytime, do note that this starbucks closes at 5pm. We'll go have lunch at nearby food centre around[masked]. Also it'd be nice to buy a drink so staff at starbucks are happy that we are there.