Come hack with us!
So, what is a 'RailsBridgeBridge'?
It's an initiative to foster the coding skills of RailsBridge alumni between RailsBridge events. Want to learn a bit more about Ruby? Can't remember how Heroku and Git fit together? Have an idea for a new Rails app, but no clue where to start? We're here to help!
This is for you if
• you have already completed a RailsBridge course
• you want a Ruby / Rails refresher before the next RB event
• you're keen to flex your coding muscles some more
We try to keep RailsBridgeBridges informal and unstructured. This means that, unlike the normal RailsBridge events, there won't be a curriculum, and you're welcome to pop in for as long (or as short) as you like.
What to bring
• your laptop, preferably with Ruby and Rails already installed (http://docs.railsbridgecapetown.org/installfest/)
• a love for Ruby
• any code questions you happen to have (optional)
• any web app ideas you want to try out (optional)