addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Raleigh & Triangle Activities Meetup Group Message Board › NEW LOWER PRICE!!: You are invited to a Valentine's Tribute Party and Dance!

NEW LOWER PRICE!!: You are invited to a Valentine's Tribute Party and Dance!

A former member
WE JUST GOT A BETTER RATE ON THE ROOM AND LOWERED THE PRICE FOR YOU!!

$15 FOR SINGLE OR $20 FOR COUPLE.....SOOOOO BRING A FRIEND AND HAVE SOME FUNNNNN!

FREE SNACKS, SOFT DRINKS, WATER AND DOOR PRIZES!!

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Raleigh-Triangle-Activities/events/48972862/­

When: Saturday, February 11, 2012 7:30 PM

Where: American Legion
1300 Old Garner Rd
Clayton, NC

Price: $15.00 per person

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.