A group for women to meet other craft beer lovers and enjoy craft beer centric events. Welcome to the Raleigh Women's Beer Club. We are happy to have you in our group and look forward to sharing a fantastic beer with you soon!
We have a 3-strike rule. As members of other Meetup groups we all know that sometimes things happen and you can't make it to an event even though you RSVP'd and really want to go. However, the hosts are taking their time to plan events and showing up early to make sure there are enough seats at the table. Therefore we have a three "no-show" strike rule. If you RSVP and don't cancel at least 2 hours before the event and don't show up it will count as a no-show strike. Third time is the charm and you'll be removed from the group.
We want to recognize you when you attend an event, especially the first time you attend. All members are required to have a reasonably current photo of themselves in their meetup profile. If you don't have a picture in your profile you will receive a message asking you to provide one. Non-compliance within 30 days of membership will result in removal from the group.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY: By becoming a member and signing up for a Raleigh Women's Beer Club (RWBC) events, you agree that the event host(s), RWBC organizers, business partners including event venues, and Meetup.com shall not be held liable for incidents on the way to, on the way from, or during an event. Incidents include but are not limited to the following: traffic accidents, traffic violations, personal injury, financial loss, injury to your guest or another person, personal illness, damage to personal property or vehicle, and any other incident that may happen due to your decision to willingly participate in an RWBC event or to drink alcoholic beverages at an RWBC event.
• If you are bringing a guest to the meetup event, they agree to this waiver of liability in order to attend.
• Everyone attending an RWBC event acknowledges they are 21 years of age or older and will take personal responsibility for their own actions and decisions. RWBC encourages drinking responsibly. Drunk driving will not be tolerated and could result in removal from the group.
• Event hosts and organizers will not be held personally or financially liable for changes to events including location changes, changes in cost to attend, event cancellations.
Late Cancel / No Show Policy.
• Late Cancellation = a change in RSVP from YES to NO LESS THAN 2 hours before the start time posted for the event.
• No-show = You have a YES RSVP, indicating you will attend an event, and do not show.