Growing your business using social networks can be a great success or a big waste of time. Would you like to know how to monitor your competitors, learn what types of content helps you to get discovered by customers, and ways to maximize the influence of social media on your buyers? Come to this Social Selling session and learn new and effective ways use social networks to generate sales leads and influence buying decisions.
You can monitor your competitors and your business environment using a few simple free tools. If you don't know what or how to write, no problem, use your research as a guide for what you publish.
Publishing information that your customers are looking for to solve their problems is a great way for your business to get discovered by search engines and, more important, customers.
In this session, you will learn:
• the right places to publish your helpful information to get discovered.
• the ways to make your content look interesting and important by using influencer tribes.
• the right types of content that motivates your potential buyers to submit their contact information (lead generation) and influences them toward purchasing your products.
Key Social Selling Questions Answered:
1. How Much time to spend on social selling?
2. What is the right mix of social value information and offer content?
3. What social platforms are good to use?
4. How to measure social selling success?
10 Social Selling Tips and Tricks
Elyse Archer spoke at the DMFB Sales Lead Generation Secrets conference at the McKimmon center on 1 September 2015.
Speaker: Elyse Archer is the owner of Six Figure Sales Coaching, co-founder of the Six Figure Sales Meetup group, and contributing author to the Sales Lead Generation Secrets book. Elyse helps sales professionals maximize their earnings by teaching them new technologies that allow them to stand out from the pack and be fiercely competitive in a cluttered marketplace.
You can see more information about Elyse Archer at: