addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Raleigh Rock Climbing Meetup Message Board › Climbing in and Around Boone

Climbing in and Around Boone

Evan
user 12873729
Boone, NC
Post #: 1
I know it is a little early to think about, what with the snow that I know is being dumped up here in the mountains. But I figured I would take the opportunity to post up about climbing in Boone.

I have recently moved to Boone for school, and I am very excited about all the climbing opportunities in the area. As the weather warms up I plan to get outside as much as possible.

If you plan on heading up this way for a climbing trip, let me know. I am always happy to have a partner. I have all the gear necessary to build top-rope anchors and I am currently working on my sport rack.

So if you're planning on heading west (to Boone, Pilot, NRG, etc), give me a shout. You can send me an email via the contact link on the Meet-up group.

Pull hard!