addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Raleigh Rock Climbing Meetup Message Board › Trip to Manchester Wall in downtown Richmond

Trip to Manchester Wall in downtown Richmond

Paul
user 3513997
Arlington, VA
Post #: 17
I see the confusion now: "I'll probably spend the night in Richmond"

I meant Saturday night, driving back Sunday evening. I could actually meet you guys at VE on Saturday, but I'd rather sleep an extra hour. If anybody is running late that day, I could probably give them a 1-way ride.
Teah
teahq
Mountain View, CA
Post #: 14
The mystery is resolved - Thanks Paul laughing
Tushar
user 3485235
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 20
SUBJECT: Cost for the trip to Richmond

It was great to have you all on the trip. I do plan to setup another trip to Manchester once it gets a little cooler and hope to see you all on that one.

Jason, thanks for being the official guide to climbing @ Manchester wall. Please workout the gas cost with the people riding with you if you haven?t done so already. Here are the details of the trip fee + gas costs (I spent $26.86 on gas)

Matthew $15.00 + 6.70 = $21.70
Kristine $15.00 + 6.70 = $21.70
Marlys $15.00 + 6.70 = $21.70
Chika $15.00
Jesse $15.00
Anotnio $15.00
Teah $15.00
Nicole $15.00

Total amount raised for the meetup from the Manchester wall trip = $120.00 (its not 144; I made a miscalculation in the email I sent you guys)

Tushar