addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Raleigh Rock Climbing Meetup Message Board › Carrboro Music Festival ~ Sunday, Sept 30!

Carrboro Music Festival ~ Sunday, Sept 30!

A former member
Post #: 4
I had mentioned this over dinner last night and some people seemed interested. I'll be there with my hoops around lunchtime like most Sundays at Weaver St Market.
Here's the info:

http://www.carrboromu...­

Start hydrating yourself on Friday because there will be music all over Carrboro all day Sunday! This is one of the best days of the year in Carrboro. Here's link to this year's tenth anniversary schedule.
http://www.carrboromu...­

The day always starts as usual at Weaver st Mkt at 11 am for brunch, then keeps going through the late evening - 10:30 pm show at the cradle...

Here are just a few of the bands..
6:30 - Mosadi Music - Funk heavy Hip-hop Soul, revolutionary Rock at Cat's Cradle
2:00 - Wes Lambe Trio - Jazz Artscenter
5:00 - nodSense - jazzy/funky/ retro instrumental with a strong backbeat Great Clips for Hair ~401 Weaver St.
5:15 - Tim Smith Band - Soul, Funk, Reggae; original & covers ~ Weaver St Market
7:15 - Jaafar - Meditations on Bass ~ Balanced Movement Studios
2:00 - Zindagi - World beat dance from Middle East, South Asia and other cultures ~Century Center
9:00 - Richard Tazewell Quartet - Jazz with island influences ~ Century Center
Tushar
user 3485235
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 21
Sounds great!!.

Guys...Please post messages if you want to meetup at the festival.

I might go down there if I feel any better by Sunday. Most likely I'll carry my bike with me to move between venues.
Tushar
A former member
Post #: 2
I'll be there :)
I'll look for the hoops!
Peace, Lia
Paul
ClimbingJedi
Arlington, VA
Post #: 21
I just wanted to thank Bonnie for posting this. I think that everybody who attended had a good time.