addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Raleigh Rock Climbing Meetup Message Board › Climbing @ New River Gorge

Climbing @ New River Gorge

Ryan
RyanR
Glenwood Springs, CO
Post #: 1
I'm heading to Pilot on Wed. then on to NRG on Thursday and will be staying a couple days. I've never been climbing at NRG before so could use a little advice. Does anyone have recommendations for good climbing areas? We climb 5.8 to 5.11 routes. If anyone else is planning to be in the area and would like to meet up there, let me know.