addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Random Acts of Kindness Volunteer Group/Denver Chapter Message Board › Meetup details updated: Denver Children's Home Cool-Fax & Kids Connect

Meetup details updated: Denver Children's Home Cool-Fax & Kids Connect

A former member
I've added additional information about this event on Meetup.
What: Cool-Fax & Kids Connect - community service and fundraiser for Denver Children's Home.
When: Saturday, April 16, 2011 8:30 AM
Where: East High School 1600 City Park Esplanade
Who: You, me, and anyone else interested in getting outside and helping to make Denver shiny and bright. Kids are welcome!
Please note: Denver Children's Home was recently awarded a challenge grant from Gay and Lesbian Fund for Colorado. If DCH raises $2,500 through sidewalk sponsorships and individual donations, the Gay and Lesbian Fund will match with an additional donation of $2,500. So even if you're unable to participate on the day of the event, please consider making a donation in the amount of $5 or $10 and help DCH reach their goal. You can donate here: https://secure.acceptiva.com/?cst=a3230e­
For more details, see the full listing: http://www.meetup.com...­
Thank you and I look forward to seeing you on Saturday, April 16. Please feel free to send me an email if you have any questions about the event.

Barbara Perzanowski

Assistant Organizer

Random Acts of Kindness