addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Random Acts of Kindness Volunteer Group/Denver Chapter Message Board › Meetup RAK - last minute info: Cool-Fax & Kids Connect

Meetup RAK - last minute info: Cool-Fax & Kids Connect

A former member
This is my final email on the event! :)

http://www.meetup.com/RandomActsofKindnessDenver/events/16613432/­

Here's the...

INFORMATION UPDATE - Friday, April 15:

Please be aware there is another event scheduled for Saturday morning with East High School as the meeting point. Therefore, you may experience some traffic congestion in and around the school. If the East High School parking lot is filled, you'll have to park on the street. Another option is to park in the Tattered Cover parking deck across the street. The other event should be over by 11:30am and your return to the high school and parking for the post-event celebration should be uneventful.

If you did not pre-register on the DCH site, you're still welcome to attend. However, due to a very high response (much higher than the volunteer committee expected or planned), a t-shirt is not guaranteed at this point.

As of 6am, the weather forecast is looking SPECTACULAR!

East High School drumline will be performing at the post-event lunch - be sure to stick around for the fun. Oh, and bring tissues (a former DCH student is scheduled to speak), bring loose change or an extra dollar or two as DCH will be accepting donations at the event, and let's get a little dirty while we clean Colfax! And hunt me down - I'll be roaming the street and party with my camera.

If you have any questions, please send me an email. I'll respond this evening.

When: Saturday, April 16, 2011 8:30 AM

Where: East High School
1600 City Park Esplanade
Denver, CO 80206