addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Random Acts of Kindness Volunteer Group/Denver Chapter Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Cards for Courage @ Aurora Archiver's!!

Meetup Cancelled: Cards for Courage @ Aurora Archiver's!!

Martha L.
LatinaBella
Group Organizer
Aurora, CO
Cards for Courage @ Aurora Archiver's!!, scheduled to occur on Sunday, August 5, 2012 1:30 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.

My deepest apologies, I have another previously scheduled commitment, and James can't attend.  I was unable to obtain another person to serve as an event organizer.

Remember, however, you can now mail your cards through my SendOutCards page.

Please go to:

www.sendoutcards.com/cardsforcourage

purchase an account to send your cards directly to either Childrens or the VA!  You choose your card, type in your message and SendOutCards prints, stuffs, and mails it for you!  Cost is about a dollar per card!

Once you create your account, add these addresses to your contact manager:

Children's Hospital Colorado/Volunteer Office, 13123 East 16th Avenue Aurora, CO 80045

Denver VA Medical Center/Volunteer Office 1055 Clermont Street  Denver, CO 80220

Kind Regards,

Martha

RAK Organizer