addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Random Acts of Kindness Volunteer Group/Denver Chapter Message Board › Cards for Courage/Dec 8th - Supplies Needed

Cards for Courage/Dec 8th - Supplies Needed

Martha L.
LatinaBella
Group Organizer
Aurora, CO
Greetings, everyone!

I just wanted to make a request.  If you are able, please bring some Christmas stickers and/or red and/or green card stock.

I have some white and blue card stock, but ran out of red and green.  Michael's has all card stock on sale - 5 sheets/$1.00.  Also, you may find some at OfficeMax, or Office Depot - the ream is about $15.00.

I do have some stickers, but may need more with the group size we may have tomorrow.

Thank you all very much for your willingness to come out on a cold day to bring some holiday cheer to sick kids and vets!

In Gratitude,

Martha