Queens, NYC, NY
7 Spots left! This is our 6th international trip! We work with Latin Escapes to provide event seekers low cost, quality, no thought trips.
Over the next couple of years Cuba is going to be visited by hundreds of thousands of tourists, so go before there's a Starbucks on every corner. Join our group of 30, myself (Will) and a local guide all throughout Cuba.
Accommodations are all 4+ star hotels, so don't worry we aren't "roughing it" and everything has been vetted out prior to ensure it's fun, safe and worth the value.
Click -->HERE<-- for a day by day PowerPoint to know what to expect.
We will have a meet and greet prior to meet everyone that is going.
- 7 Days 6 Nights ( June 10th – June 17th)
- 5 Cities: Havana, Trinidad, Varadero, Cienfuegos, Guamá
- $2,999 includes EVERYTHING!: Flight, Hotels, Meals, Tours, Boat, Train Transportation and Taxes
- Deadline to pay: May 1st (Payment Plans available)
DAY BY DAY
June 10th – Havana day of leisure (D)
June 11th – Havana tour & Tropicana night (BLD)
June 12th – Guama lunch & Trinidad (BLD)
June 13th – Trinidad tour (BLD)
June 14th – Trinidad, Cienfuegos, Varadero (BLD)
June 15th – Varadero Boat tour (BLD)
June 16th – Varadero Beach (BLD)
June 17th – Fly back to NY (B)
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
HOW TO SIGN UP
Javier or Yami [masked] ext. 409 & 411
Monica Mejia[masked] ext. 408
(Mention: RANDOM EVENTS)
1) Can I go alone? Absolutely! You'll leave alone, but come back with tons of friends
2) What is the age range? 18+ to the young at heart
3) Can I fly from a different airport or with my miles? Yes, let them know when you book.
You can call Latin Escapes or myself (Will)[masked] or email [masked]