Tickets: $39 – 42
Click the link below to register for this event:
Celebrate the end of hump day with a whiskey tasting inside a historic townhouse in the heart of Midtown.
Join New York Adventure Club (https://www.nyadventureclub.com/) for an exclusive whiskey tasting with Bacardi's (https://scotchwhisky.com/whiskypedia/2601/bacardi/) portfolio of single malt scotch whiskies, inside a 1921 townhouse in Midtown that is now home to the Church of Sweden.
Led by the Bacardi Brand Education Manager, our unique experience in this intimate space in Manhattan will include:
• An overview of whiskey; from what it is and how it's made, to insight into the booming industry
• The story and history behind Bacardi's whiskies from around Scotland, including Aberfeldy, Aultmore, and Craigellachie
• An educational tasting of some of their award-winning whiskies
• A chance to mingle with other adventurers who enjoy whiskey as much as you do
The Bacardi Ambassador has traveled the world studying different styles of whiskey, and is ready to answer any and all questions about this storied spirit!
Click here to see pictures from one of our previous whiskey tastings!
See you there!
* While snacks will be provided, we recommend eating beforehand
Ticket price is for educational demonstration with complimentary beverage tastings.
By attending a New York Adventure Club experience, you accept our terms of service.
Categories: Historic Sites, Social