Tickets: $39 – 42
Click the link below to register for this event:
Celebrate the end of hump day with a whisky tasting inside a historic 1921 townhouse in the heart of Midtown.
Join New York Adventure Club (https://www.nyadventureclub.com/) for an exclusive whisky tasting with Jack Daniel's (https://www.jackdaniels.com/), a 150-year-old Tennessee whiskey distiller that remains America's top-selling whiskey brand.
Led by the Jack Daniel's National Brand Champion Manager, our unique experience in this intimate space in Manhattan, now home to the Church of Sweden, will include:
• An overview of whisky; from what it is and how it's made, to insight into the booming industry
• The story and history behind Jack Daniel's
• An educational tasting of some of their award-winning whiskies
• A chance to mingle with other adventurers who enjoy whisky as much as you do
See you there!
* Must be 21 or older. ID will be checked at door.
** While snacks will be provided, we recommend eating beforehand
*** Ticket price is for educational demonstration with complimentary beverage tastings.
Categories: Historic Sites, Social