- February 2019 RapidMiner Software In Toronto User Group Meeting
The RapidMiner Toronto User Group is back! Come and meet with Scott Genzer, the RapidMiner Community Website Director and RapidMiner expert. Scott will demonstrate RapidMiner's great text mining capabilities, and how to set up and use external application programming interfaces (APIs) within a RapidMiner text mining project. You'll also learn about the upcoming RapidMiner 9.2 release, which is now in beta. This is a great opportunity to meet and dialog with a senior RapidMiner executive and other Toronto RapidMiner users. There will be plenty of time for Q&A and open discussion about RapidMiner and machine learning. As attendance is limited to 30, please register ASAP. If you register and subsequently are not able to attend, please cancel your registration so that someone else can attend the meeting. Hope to see you on February 4th!
- Come to the February 2018 RapidMiner Software in Toronto User Group Meeting
Room 224, Toronto Public Library Northern District (Yonge & Eglinton)
• What we'll do Learn Tips and Tricks for Validating the accuracy of RapidMiner Predictive Models! We make predictive models to help us forecast the future, but the future hasn't happened yet. So how can we know how accurate a predictive model will likely be? Short of having a crystal ball or time travel, there are some proven techniques and methodologies that will help you (1) get a realistic feel for how accurate your model will be and (2) avoid creating predictive models that are highly inaccurate with new data. Also: Introducing RapidMiner version 8 - a significant upgrade to the RapidMiner Platform! Date: 13 February 2018 Location Northern District Branch of the Toronto Public Library 40 Orchard View Blvd. (near Yonge & Eglinton) Room 224 ABC (turn right at the main entrance, and take the elevator at the end of the hall to the second floor of the library) Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm Host: Michael Martin, Business Information Arts, Inc. RapidMiner Ambassador Partner & Certified RapidMiner Analyst • What to bring • Important to know Feel free to bring a friend or colleague, but as seating is limited, please do not register unless you intend to come to the meeting.
- November 2017 RapidMiner In Toronto User Group Meeting
A Tale of Two Betas: RapidMiner 8.0 and Tableau 10.5 November 29, 2017 Northern District Branch of the Toronto Public Library 40 Orchard Grove. Blvd. (near Yonge & Eglinton) Room 200 (Gwen Liu room) 7.00 pm - 9.00 pm Come meet your peers and learn about two exciting betas: RapidMiner 8.0 and Tableau 10.5, both scheduled for release in Q4 of this year. RapidMiner and Tableau are a great team for Data Science / Mining / Analytics and Visualisation. Feature Demos, discussion, and networking. Here's a RapidMiner sponsored Webinar demonstrating RapidMiner / Tableau synergy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyOrPQqrFeI Hope to see you on November 29th! Michael Martin [masked]
- September 2017 RapidMiner Toronto Community Meetup
First Meetup for the RapidMiner Toronto Community Group September 22, 2017, 7.00 pm - 9.00 pm Northern District Branch of the Toronto Public Library 40 Orchard View Blvd (just north of Yonge & Eglinton) Toronto M4R 1B9 A leader in the Gartner "Magic Quadrant" for Data Science Platforms for the last four years, RapidMiner makes data science developers more productive from data acquisition and preparation, predictive modelling, and model deployment and re-usability. The RapidMiner Platform is extremely well documented, and hundreds of on-demand videos, case studies and white papers are available on the RapidMiner website Agenda: Presentation: Introducing the RapidMiner Platform Tonight's presentation introduces RapidMiner Studio and RapidMiner Server via several hypothetical Business Use Cases that will demonstrate a wide range of RapidMiner Desktop and Server features, including RapidMiner interoperability with leading Database and Data Analysis tools. Open Q & A and Networking If you'd like to lean more about RapidMiner prior to the Meetup, check out https://rapidminer.com/ Questions? Send an email to [masked] Host and Presenter: Michael Martin from Business Information Arts Certified RapidMiner Analyst, Rapid Miner Ambassador Partner, and RapidMiner Consultant