addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston N E Rawfood Message Board › POLL- Right Now- Do you know about Monsanto, BT Corn? Yes or No?

POLL- Right Now- Do you know about Monsanto, BT Corn? Yes or No?

A former member
Post #: 9
Hi All,

There are about 1,000 members in this group and I am trying to see if this is true...
I wrote an email to a CA Nutritionist who is also a Doctor about the video documentary about Monsanto and BT Corn ( Sorry, I forget the name). She told me she did not have to feature any articles on her website to Blog because it's common knowledge. Well, I am 40 years old and if I did not see the Roulette documentary, I would not have figured out how horrible this situation is. I will not touch any corn products. I am hoping she is right, because if this group does not know, then I know for sure everybody else has no clue. OK Yes or No Please. Thanks!

Mara M.
Maraw
Merrimac, MA
Post #: 141
Yes. I know about GMO's and I think most people in this group do; but, I think average Standard American Diet (S.A.D.) eaters do NOT not know about GMO's.
A former member
Post #: 10
Mara! Thanks for responding! So far out of 1,000 people, only one of the group knows. I will turn in my finding to that Nutritionist by the end of the day. In my company, the folks that live in the CA area are very health conscious and it's amazing when we meet up twice a year for our company meeting. I will see if they know on LinkedIn . I have about 600 members.

I hope more will say they do know because if I don't get at least 10% from this group, then this is a frighting statistic.

I hope that she will blog more about this. I am focusing on her because she has tied to a very popular entrenpenaur. Once you get popular, you don't want to be in this area, right? Especially if your a foodie and talk about food and eating out in your blogs.

There is the burdon of knoledge and responsibility... Well, that is the way I feel...