addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Des Moines Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board › Slippery, Raw and'll want to see this!

Slippery, Raw and'll want to see this!

Sheree C.
user 3025042
Group Organizer
Des Moines, IA
Good morning, Raw Food MeetUp member!

If you can, please watch Life Dare TV on Sunday, February 28 at 10:30 a.m. on Fox 17 (Des Moines) for a show called "Slippery, Raw and Spicy." I'll be a part of the segment when I introduce a "newbie" to the healthy world of raw foods.

The show repeats Tuesday and Thursday at 5:00 a.m. and Friday at 8:00 a.m.You can also watch it on line. Check out for more info, and drop me a note to tell me what you think!