Because Thanksgiving is about celebrating our blessings and the abundance in our lives I wanted to open up my home to guests and share my gratitude for raw food.
Please feel free to bring children, we are a family friendly house.
There will be football playing so feel free to watch if you want and bring spouses that might be more interested in the game then the food. Also be aware there might be yelling in excitment and/or disappointment.
Please bring a dish to share.
If you get lost my number is[masked]
Raw Potluck: all those attending are requested to bring a 100% raw, organic, unprocessed, non-animal based (vegan with no honey) ready-to-serve dish for 9-15 people. Please bring a typed or neatly printed recipe to display next to your dish ideally with copies for people to take with them if they so choose.
The below list of raw vegan food dish ideas to help you have plenty of ideas for dishes to bring to our potluck events.
1. You could bring an organic salad;
2. There is a source for raw recipes listed in the invitation at http://www.rawnewenglandcommunity.com/;
3. There are plenty of raw recipes available online
4. Most raw food books have raw recipes; and
5. Organic fruit or fruit salad.
0 · November 24, 2012