addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Las Vegas Raw Food Meetup Message Board › Waiting List: Raw Spa Day on Aug. 11th

Waiting List: Raw Spa Day on Aug. 11th

Jenn R.
JennRyanSales
Las Vegas, NV
Hello Raw Fooders!

I have gotten a wonderful response to the Raw Spa Event I am hosting on Saturday, August 11th at 1:00 PM at Truessentials Aromatherapy Education Center here in Vegas.

If you are have already RSVPed YES, you are good to go!

Please note that I have closed the RSVP channel to manage it manually. Truessentials cannot seat more than 40 people comfortably, so if you want to be added to the waiting list, email me at pazcuisine@gmail.com, and I will be in contact with you. :)

Thank you so much, and I hope to see you all at an event in the future!

With Green Juice and Flower Petals,

Jenn Ryan

(702) 355-4121

pazcuisine@gmail.com

www.encharment.webs.com