addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Las Vegas Raw Food Meetup Message Board › Creating Perfect Health in Las Vegas...

Creating Perfect Health in Las Vegas...

Loren L.
Loren_Lockman
San Isidro, CR
Post #: 2
Hello Raw Meetup Las Vegas!

I hope you are happy and healthy and enjoying Halloween.

I'm visiting your city for the first time in decades and would love to meet you. I extend a personal invitation to each of you to come out to the Go Raw Cafes tonight and tomorrow night -- East tonight, West tomorrow (Thursday, 11/1.)

Both talks go from 6:30 to 8:30 and are guaranteed to please. And both are by donation, so if you feel like there is no benefit to you, you need not pay a penny. But I can promise you that if you come with an open mind and are truly interested in learning you will walk away with some great information. How can I know that? Well, I've given similar presentations across the US and Canada, England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, FInland, Sweden, Denmark, Holland, Panama, Costa Rica, and others.

Most of you don't really know me...only whatever rumors you might have heard or dirt you might have read. The truth is often more complex.

I began coaching people to better health after my own transformation was so amazing that people started asking me for help nearly 26 years ago. Nearly 20 years ago I walked away from a lucrative career in commercial real estate finance to help people full time. Over 15 years ago I formed the Tanglewood Wellness Center and have never taken a salary from it.

I've been studying nutrition since 1977 when I was 16 years old. I'm a reiki master and I've studied other energy technologies extensively.

I'm also a certified permaculture instructor and am designing an organic fruit farm in Costa Rica.

I've written the first of several children's books and am working now on getting it animated.

And I've been a raw vegan for 21 years and in all that time have not been sick a single day. I've also worked hands-on with more than 4000 clients at my wellness center and have helped many achieve amazing levels of health and vitality.

Many of these clients were raw before they met me, but were still doing things that prevented them from getting as much benefit as possible. In fact, because what I do is based on learning and applying the laws of nature, it never fails.

This is why I always offer an unconditional money-back guarantee when I speak. If you don't benefit, I don't want your money.

I know that there are many intelligent people in Las Vegas, and that many of you are committed to your health….so why not take advantage of this opportunity to learn whatever you can from someone who has not only been doing it himself a long time, but has also helped many others achieve the same thing. You truly have nothing to lose except a couple of hours of your time.

And the upside? It's amazing! You can learn how to feel and function better than ever, maintain Your ideal weight and a high level of fitness with almost no effort, and I can show you how to prevent -- even reverse -- most signs of ageing.

All of this is possible because our magnificent bodies were designed to function at an incredibly high level of health and vitality for a long, long, time.

All you need to do is understand a few simple ideas and you will be well on your way. And I will teach you some very powerful ideas on Wednesday and Thursday nights.

Of course, if you come to Saturday's seminar, you will see even more benefit, guaranteed! But come meet me and hear me speak at Go Raw Cafe Wednesday or Thursday night first so you can make up your own mind.

If you do, you'll see why the vast majority of my clients are thrilled with what they've gotten from me and Tanglewood. Is everyone happy? No, of course not. Tanglewood has been around for over 15 years and has served more than 4000 clients. If 99% were happy, that would mean more than 40 people were not…and unfortunately, those people tend to be very vocal.

And yes, the Maryland Medical Board decided I was practicing medicine without a license…even though they agreed that I didn't diagnose, prescribe, or treat anyone -- the standard tests to determine whether one has crossed that line or not.

But medical boards don't like people who actually help people get well. They routinely do their best to put people like me out of business.

And so Rife was shut down. Gerson forced to move to Mexico, Gabriel Cousens forced to leave California, and why Dr Robert Young (pH Miracle) was twice charged with felonies related to his "medical practices" and pleaded guilty to a misdemeanour charge of practising medicine without a license on one of them (the other case was dropped because the court didn't think they could convict him.)

Whether you like or dislike or agree or disagree with any/all of these people, each has worked hard to further the state of health for many people. And so have I.

Below, you can an idea of what some of my many clients and previous event attendees have said.

I am completely committed to helping anyone who wants more health, vitality, mental clarity, and emotional poise, and I'm here to help you take your health to the highest level possible.

Why not come hear me speak and then you can decide for yourself?

I'd love to meet you, and hope to see you at Go Raw Cafe tonight or Thursday night!

For your optimal health,
Loren

Loren Lockman
Director,
TanglewoodWellnessCenter.com
…the natural way to perfect health!

Loren L.
Loren_Lockman
San Isidro, CR
Post #: 3
A handful of 2012 testimonials from event attendees, coaching clients, and fasting clients:

"He's a phenomenal speaker and great teacher. I fasted at Tanglewood three times i.e., 21, 28, 21 days...a year each apart....when he was located in Maryland. It's an amazing healing experience on all levels!" Pat Godinez, San Francisco, Ca.

"Dear Loren,

Thank you very much for forwarding your kind email.

I became very inspired listening to you at Gram Slot. (Denmark.)

Actually I am eating quite different from before hearing your presentation.

2 of the girls in my office have participated in your presentations afterwards and one of them will also join you on Sunday." Henning, Kolding, DK May 2012

"Yesterday was a real pleasure and I felt just fine through it all; can't think of a better way i would have wanted to spend that time.  Lots of elucidating information; ideas and refinements are dancing in my head as a wonderful result" Rita Robinson, Laguna Beach, CA sent day after Creating Perfect Health Seminar in LA in March, 2012

"Thanks again for some great info you shared in the introductory class. It was very informative." Yogesh, Fountain Valley, CA

Hi Loran:

Thank you for an enjoyable and informative day. I will tell my friends in the Laguna Beach and Escondido areas about your event.  Hopefully, they will make it there." Betsy, Beverly Hills, CA

"Greetings Loren,

I was so inspired by you and the True Knowledge of Nature you define associated with/in the Body Temple. I became aware of this way of nurturing and caring for the body through too many illnesses.

It was wonderful to see and experience your Mastery. I am so Motivated and Clear. The timing is also perfect for spring cleaning. Thank you. I look forward to coming to Costa Rica and Fasting at Tanglewood in the future. Karin, San Diego, CA

Dear Loren,

Thank you for giving your time, knowledge and patience on Wednesday night and Saturday all day.  My life has been profoundly changed.

Just being in the room with your calm presence was a treat; but in addition, you relayed a ton of healthful information!  You were consistent with your facts. You were comfortable with yourself.  You presented from a place of humor, observation and first-hand experience, rather than from absolute authority.

I left feeling very peaceful on Saturday – and so happy about the alignment of your theories with my life.  This was the exact right time for me to hear everything you had to say.  Thank you for making your gift affordable.  : )

Also... I used to be a ballet dancer -- maybe I can reciprocate by giving you a ballet lesson when I come to Tanglewood  ;)

Bowing deeply (in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh),
Stephanie, Orange County, CA

Loren L.
Loren_Lockman
San Isidro, CR
Post #: 4
A few more...

"Excellent talk today on the summit!"  by John Vecchiarreli

"I was unable to hear all of the guest speakers but of all of the ones I did hear you were the one who really struck me! I listened to your interview twice and I thought with myself I must contact him ASAP! " Cristiane in Brazil

and this one from Montserrat in Europe:

"I just heard your interview on the Brilliant Body Health Summit
replays. I have to say, it was the single most outstanding interview
of all of them (I let Audry know as well)! I know that's a tough call,
with there being twenty-seven of them in total, many of which were
great interviews and none of which were duds - but even amongst so
many, yours had the greatest impact on me. Absolutely everything you
said rang the most deeply true in me, of anything I've heard before.."

Hi Loren;

Your vitality and strength is an inspiration to me, looks like you are a man that walks his talk.
thank you Loren for sharing your wisdom,
peace, blessings and joy,
patricia, Tucson, AZ

Dear Loren, thank you for Saturday i enjoyed listening to every word. 
i felt it deep with in my self. I don't know if it was within my soul or my heart but i felt as if it almost went deeper than that. I like to think that maybe i may still be somewhat connected to my body, "living within my body", at least to an extent :)
Chef Ito, of Au Lac, told me i had to come see you speak, that you were thumbs up! :) I practically promised him so i showed up the following day not sure what i would hear. Tawny, Orange County, CA

Hola Senior Loren
yes Bless Thank you in Advance. I really did like what you had to say on Wednesday and I am coming manana and I am bringing my mother. I am currently manifesting the perfect day for my three children so that we can both attend all day Stella, Fountain Valley, CA

“Loren was my supervisor during my 27 day water-only fast. I had originally thought I would be able to take on such an endeavor alone,
but after working through the process with Loren, I am greatly thankful that I decided against undertaking such a process alone. The amazing
support I received from Loren every day throughout the whole fast, and for the 2 weeks following was crucial to my success. Loren was always
kind, extremely informative, supportive and most importantly of all, caring and comforting during the hard times. I am amazed at how much education
I was able to receive from him in such a short period of time. I attribute this incredible feat to his incredible people and communication skills. I have worked
with countless nutritionists, homeopaths and naturopaths in the past and none of them had shown me the level of kindness, support and compassion that Loren
has. He was always happy to go the extra mile with me, and to know that I had the support of someone who would do that added a level comfort and peace I
had never experienced before with any other practitioner. Thank you Loren!
                                      ­                                        ­                                        ­                                        ­                   Khaled – Ontario/ Canada

Loren L.
Loren_Lockman
San Isidro, CR
Post #: 5
And a few more...

"I value the knowledge you bring to this whole experience and I feel, not only ready for this to continue, but blessed that it is unfolding the way it is and to have you for a guide.

"Thank you for acknowledging the progress I have made. Although I don't see it as clearly, I am working at changing my thinking so that my reality can begin to change as well."  Michele, Sants Cruz, CA coaching client

An alternative health care provider recommended I read Fasting Can Save Your Life by Herbert Shelton. The book was eye opening and suggested every individual should take ownership for his or her own health. Tanglewood Wellness Center has provided me a wholistic escape from my life when all else has failed. 

I came to Tanglewood in 2003 for a 28-Day fast after leaving the Pentagon with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, anxiety and Candida. The Candida had gotten so bad it started to impact my memory. This was my last option because I was planning to return home to Michigan so my mother could care for me. A junk food vegetarian for 6 years I weighed in at 160 pounds. During that fast my energy returned, I felt great again, and I lost 32 pounds.

After the fast I failed at raw but became a vegan and more healthy. This new level of restored health and calm in my life allowed me to conceive in 2005. 

In 2007 I returned to Tanglewood for a 21-Day fast suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome, anxiety, depression, and major side effects from the drugs that had been prescribed for these conditions. I knew I had to take control of my health again, and one again, Tanglewood provided the optimal conditions and opportunity to allow me to do that.

I look forward to returning to Tanglewood in 2012, and am so sorry that Loren has lot his beautiful facility in Panama.  I want to insure that Tanglewood exists as long as possible so that me and others can have this oasis of calm when they need to heal.

Michelle in DC (2x TWC client)

"I don't know if any other place has what Tanglewood has.  Tanglewood has the best of knowledge and supporting presences... It's not only the place where the good stuff happens, it's the place where you learn what you need to know, and I'm grateful for it.  Loren Lockman is a sharp guy, and I hope his work continues." -- Leland Wright

" to me, Tanglewood's continued existence is invaluable.  Because of Tanglewood, I got my health back.  I deeply believe this world needs it to continue existing... there is just no other place like it!"

David Seacord, (fasted with son, GF, and her mother.)

David Seacord, Fine Art Painter (www.davidseacord.com)
Rev. David Seacord
Fine Art Painter / Sufi Cherag
            (505) 603-0565       cell
david@davidseacord.com
www.davidseacord.com
www.davidseacord-everymansjournal.blog­spot.com
www.davidseacord-acimcommentaries.blog­spot.com
www.everymansjournal2011.blogspot.com
www.thelovedeclaration.org

Tanglewood is the 8th wonder of the world.  It is the best cure available, open year-round, run hands-on by a compassionate man with many many years of experience.  Loren really knows his stuff and wants to help you; he certainly helped us when no one else could.  Two years ago my son’s physical and mental health was being eaten up by some undiagnosed malady and further worsened by the doctors we took him to.  Thankfully Tanglewood was available when we needed it, or he might have died.  Loren runs a relaxing, inspiring, safe place where my son started the deep healing he needed.  After you’ve spent time there, you will never be the same – the experience stays with you and keeps working its benefits. 

Kathy Raine, MN (2x TWC client, son and husband each fasted as well.)

I had struggled with feeling sick most of the time for many years (and especially after meals) eating a standard american diet. I also used many antibiotics, and antidepressants. My problems were excess weight, candida, chronic fatigue syndrome, hyperhidrosis and acne.

Thankfully I found Tanglewood and Loren Lockman. After water-only fasting and feeling amazing, that is 100% wonderful on raw food, I also had all the answers to my nutrition confusion thanks to his daily lectures. I was previously not eating any fruit because I had read that fruit exacerbates candida which I struggled with. I went to Tanglewood to fast only and did not realize how much I would learn. I didn't know anything about the raw food lifestyle.

Thankfully, I was introduced to raw foods and the truth about the importance of our bodies hydration! With the raw diet I truly feel amazing and I do not have to rely on any substance or medication to prop myself up. I am so grateful for Loren’s knowledge and years of fasting experience and I am grateful that Tanglewood continues to help many be and remain well.

Emily Ann Gjertson Cass

4x TWC fasting client