addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Northern Virginia Living Foods Meetup Group Message Board Hey, I Am Looking For.....Uh, Gee, What Am I Looking For? › $750 Basement Apartment with Private Entrance with Big Beautiful Fenced-In Y

$750 Basement Apartment with Private Entrance with Big Beautiful Fenced-In Yard in Takoma Park, MD

A former member
Post #: 11
We are looking for a responsible, reliable, kind-hearted housemate to share our beautiful bungalow in Takoma Park. We live in the most wonderful and sweet neighborhood, with extremely kind neighbors, and there is a gorgeous walking/biking path along Sligo Creek that is about a 2 minute walk from our house.

The available space is a basement apartment. Our landlord (who used to live here) calls it the “garden apartment.” You will have a lot of privacy, as well as a large fenced in yard with secure gates and a beautiful garden. The washer and dryer are in the basement, so the only time that any of us will be downstairs is to do our laundry. Since they are located right at the foot of the stairs from the upstairs, this will be very minimally intrusive to your space and privacy.

The current housemates on the main floor of the house include three yoga teachers (two women and one man, late 20’s to late 30’s) who are fun-loving, respectful, and tidy.

The house is about one mile (a 10 minute bike ride) to the Takoma metro stop, TPSS Co-op, two yoga studios, the farmers market, etc.

Here are the details :)

$750 month (includes all utilities and wireless internet) + 1 month rent security deposit

Available June 1st (move-in date is flexible…you may be able to move in as early as May 21)

Must provide employment verification.

Dogs are okay. No cats though please! :)

We look forward to hearing from you!

Contact me here: erinpillman at gmail.com
A former member
Post #: 1
HI Erin!
This sounds amazing. I am currently looking for a place to live that fits this place almost EXACTLY! However, I'll be working in Arlington, VA! I'm still learning the area and have no idea how far Tacoma, MD is from Arlington. This gives me hope! :)
Thank you for sharing...best of luck and I look forward to meeting you at a raw event soon!