- The major types of arthritis, and their primary symptoms
- What foods to AVOID that trigger arthritis pain
- What foods are beneficial
- What nutritional support is necessary
- Latest treatment options
- What therapies are most effective
- NIH and European studies
Bill Reddy, L.Ac. serves on the Executive Committee of the Integrative Health Policy Consortium, is the former President of the Acupuncture Society of Virginia, and former Vice President of the American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (The "AMA of acupuncture). He is the author of over 100 publications and editor/contributor of a book entitled “The Scientific Basis of Integrative Health.” Bill is an avid practitioner of Tai Chi and Qi Gong and is a board certified acupuncturist practicing in Annandale, Virginia. He has also spoken at national conferences including the Integrative Healthcare Symposium where other nationally known experts Deepak Chopra, Jeff Bland, Joe Pizzorno and Mark Hyman were presenting.