Hi folks :) !
There is our very first meeting for this group. This is the opportunity to define together what this group will be, and what we can do during the meetups. Come and share your needs !
A priori, every meetup will dedicate time for free discussions about *coding mobile application in React Native*.
- If you are not a developer, this meetup will be useless for you because it will be a coding workshop :)
- we'll do a little bit of code, so bring your laptop
- You need to have a minimal knowledge about React or React Native. At least visit https://reactjs.org/ and understand it before coming.
the first theme will be:
* Productivity: tools, and tips *
Since this is our first meeting, we will also take some time to talk about the meetup group itself:
- creating a common repo for sharing resources
- you can present your mobile project if you have one
It will be possible to buy sandwich (ham, cheese) and eat during the meetup. Unfortunately you can't bring your own food in this restaurant.
If possible, your laptop. Without is also ok.
French or english, according to the participants