Weekly six a side football group where socialising after the game is very much encouraged!
Games are on Thursday night (Normally at 8pm)
With occasional other pub and cultural/social events thrown in at the weekends!
Group is limited to 50 people, in order to make sure that there is a pool of reliable players and to keep things sociable. If the group is full and you really want to play on Thursday nights then message the organiser....players need to attend games to stay in the 50 or otherwise the space may be reallocated to people who actually wish to play!!
Doesn't matter how bad or good you are, just a fun game with friendly people.
Hopefully it'll be a chance to make some friends and enjoy some football! :)
General match rules:
- Outfield players not allowed in the area (penalty if it stops a chance)
- Goalkeepers can't come out of area unless the team is a player down (penalty if it stops a chance)
- Passbacks are allowed
- Slide tackling generally not permitted
- Goals will count off the roof netting or walls.
- You can score from your own half
- Play on if the ball comes back out of the goal area off any wall/fence