What we're about
Upcoming events (4+)
In order to receive a link to join this webinar, you must RSVP on our website here: https://www.marshallreddick.com/event/21cb0a18-c1a9-0a2c-2f3e-618f00e7d6f8
Attracting the right tenant and reducing maintenance and vacancy will ensure a successful real estate portfolio while lowering your expenses. But who has time to screen tenants, handle maintenance issues, manage contractors, and keep up with new housing laws? Hiring a professional property manager is essential for reducing your risk as the landlord and allowing you to scale your real estate portfolio.
Join us to learn how to hire a professional property manager and make thousands of dollars more per investment property each year and avoid losing tens of thousands of dollars doing it the wrong way!
What we will cover:
- Responsibilities and duties of a professional property manager
- How property managers screen for good tenants and avoid placing bad tenants
- How to find GOOD property managers
- Tips, tricks, and incentives to get your property rented to the RIGHT tenant
- Due diligence on finding the best rental markets
This will be an information-packed seminar for those of you who either already own rental property or are planning to own rental property. Many factors affect your ROI including vacancy and maintenance, but the one most people forget is professional property management!
In order to receive a link to join this webinar, you must RSVP on our website here: https://www.marshallreddick.com/event/71689b6b-a255-de39-7009-61c3cb6ae0c2
Whether you are looking at purchasing a primary residence or investment property, wanting to leverage a current property for refinancing, or just want to stay on top of lending guidelines, this seminar will give you all the facts! Get an in-depth look into current financing guidelines that you need to be aware of. Our Mortgage expert and preferred lender for 15 years will be discussing all types of loan programs available for homeowners and investors and what you need to know about financing a property today.
What does 2022 have in store for rates and qualification guidelines? Our mortgage expert will be teaching you:
- Best Loan programs available for primary residence and investment property financing.
- Conventional, FHA, VA, and Jumbo loan programs - what’s changed since Covid 19.
- What does a pre-approval consist of?
- Would it benefit me to get a fully-underwritten approval?
- Private financing options for those that can't qualify for conventional financing
- Market update - The Feds plans for interest rates over the next 12 months and what to expect.
In order to receive a link to join this webinar, you must RSVP on our website here: https://www.marshallreddick.com/event/ac05a29c-5051-1b52-3f9e-61968e20c287
With 23% year-over-year appreciation in 2021 and continued growth in 2022, Clarksville, TN is the Mid-South’s Boomtown. Only a 45-minute drive northwest of Nashville, Tennessee’s capital and most populous city, Clarksville is exploding and offers opportunity galore for real estate investors. With a median home price well below the national average, ultra-low costs for insurance and property taxes, and super high (and growing) rental demand, Clarksville is not only a cash-flow goldmine but more importantly, undervalued and poised for big growth.
Join us and get the inside track on our in-house Clarksville property management operation as well as access to our exclusive, off-market, rent-ready investment properties!
Presentation highlights will include details on:
- Marshall Reddick’s Boots on the Ground and In-House Property Management!
- Working with a Marshall Reddick Licensed/Local Real Estate Professional and Navigating the Competitive Clarksville Market
- Metro Area Economic Diversity and the Large Staple Employers
- Insurance, Property Taxes and other Expenses that Affect Cash-Flow
- Breaking Down the Marshall Reddick Proforma and a True Look at ROI
- Newer, Remodeled, Rented, Cash-Flow Properties at Great Values
- According to Zillow Home Value Index, the median home value in Clarksville is $258,426 which is up 23% from last year!
In order to receive a link to join this webinar, you must RSVP on our website here: www.marshallreddick.com/event/dd5c365b-9b84-04ef-a57c-61dcd6d62c2a
The Florida real estate market has been on fire for the past 7 years!
Sales prices in Cape Coral, FL have appreciated from a median home price of $172,000 in 2014 to the price of $351,900 at the beginning of January 2022. That's $179,900 in appreciation over 8 years! With major continued growth on the horizon, these prices will be getting higher! Take action now while there is still positive cash flow, which will be disappearing with prices expected to continue to increase and rates now at historic lows!
We have sold property in just about every major city in Florida but the one that continuously has the lowest pricing and highest returns is the Cape Coral-Fort Myers, FL MSA.
We have a complete turn-key system in place and our property managers are leasing properties extremely fast! Join us to hear from our Florida Team who will show you a few of the best homes, duplexes, and multi-units available in the entire market. Don’t wait until prices and interest rates rise!