During this workshop / discussion, we typically dive into questions related to long-term Real Estate acquisitions and maximizing on this strategy.
Questions answered by local experienced investors, Tatiana Gershanovich and Dima Suslikov of Sound Housing. James Doerfel frequently joins to share his vast knowledge.
We can discuss subjects like :
• How to get 1% Rule or better cash flow properties locally here in Seattle. The 1% Rule means that if you acquire a property for $100,000 that you should get $1000 (1%) a month in rents.
• How to use the BRRRR (Buy Rehab Rent Refinance Repeat) strategy to get back down payment and build instant equity in Pierce and Thurston County.
• Using turnkey providers for 2% rule cash flow out of state.How to develop cash flow properties.
• How to calculate the Internal Rate of Return (IRR) using T-tables that factors both cash-on-cash return and appreciation.
• Discuss property management and tenant issues.
• Discuss how to analyze rental deals and do due diligence.
• Discuss how to raise private money to purchase cash flow rentals.
• And any other subject anybody wants to hear on!
If you have specific questions or topics that you'd like us to touch on, please, submit those when you RSVP or you can put them in the comment section below.
Looking forward to seeing everybody!