Join us for our weekly Questions and Answers Workshop / Discussion on subjects of Notes, among other strategies, for safer Real Estate Investing.
We can also discuss Private Lending, from two perspectives. As a Private Lender, to go into what to do to make sure that you are secured properly and have all the proper paperwork. From perspective of Investor to make sure you do things properly for your Private Lenders.
Questions answered by local experienced investors, Tatiana Gershanovich and Dima Suslikov of Sound Housing and frequently joined by expert investor, James Doerfel.
We can chat on subjects like :
- Discuss how to analyze and underwrite Notes.
- Discus how Notes gets sold on the Mezzanine and Secondary Markets.
- Discuss Deed of Trust, Promissory Notes and Other Details.
- Discuss the Foreclosure Process.
- Private Lending from standpoint of Investors and Lender Minimizing Risk in today's economy.
- And anything else you guys want to chat on!
If you have specific questions or topics that you'd like us to touch on, please, submit those when you RSVP or you can put them in the comment section below.
Looking forward to seeing everybody!