Join expert investors, Dima Suslikov and Tatiana Gershanovich of Sound Housing and expert investor / developer, James Doerfel, on discussions of Flips and Development in Real Estate.
James, Dima and Tatiana have a lot of experience to share as they have a vast portfolio of projects including lease options, flips, rentals, multi-family and new constructions including SFRs, Townhome / Rowhouse developments, multi-family complexes and subdivisions.
While we try to tackle different subjects on different weeks - we keep it to Questions + Answers Format and we switch from Flips + Development topics to any other topics that are of interest.
Some of the topics that we'd be happy to cover - as ideas :
• Land Analysis.
• New Construction Approaches.
• Maximizing utilization of land (maximizing Structure / Lot Line Adjustments).
• Using your self-directed IRA to flip.
• Using your self-directed IRA to develop land.
• Building curb appeal.
• Designing your flip.
• Estimating your rehab.
• Budgeting your rehab.
• Project management tools.
• Contract documents including scope of work, material specifications, invitation to bid, and change orders.
• Questions on Permits.
• How to work with designers & specialty contractors.
• How to negotiate with contractors and subcontractors.
• And anything else anybody wants to chat on!
If you feel OK with sharing a deal or land you are looking at in front of the group - we would be happy to analyze it for everybody.
If you have specific questions or topics that you'd like us to touch on, please, submit those when you RSVP or you can put them in the comment section below.
Looking forward to seeing everybody!