Bibblio is proud to announce it's organising its fourth RecSys Berlin Event hosted by OUTFITTERY on Thursday 28 February.
PLACE: OUTFITTERY, Leuschnerdamm 31, 10999 Berlin, Germany
ATTENDEE LIMIT: 80
NB: Would you like to invite a guest? Please have them become a member and RSVP!
THEME: Recommender Systems
• 18:30u | Networking, food and drinks
• 19:00u | Intro by Eva Cortés Romero (Talent Partner at OUTFITTERY)
• 19:10u | Talk by Giovanni Zappella (Senior Applied Scientist Machine Learning at Amazon) - 'Learning customer preferences from interactions' + Q&A
• 19:40u | Networking and drinks
• 20:05u | Talk by Hendrik Hache (Team Lead Applied Data Science at OUTFITTERY) - 'Traffic lights at Outfittery' + Q&A