User experience designers are in high-demand right now, but many people still don't realize what UX Design is all about.
Join us for this free workshop to learn what a day in the life of a UX designer is like.
In this workshop you will learn:
- What role UX designers play in relation to other web disciplines
- How conducting user research and developing personas help us get to know our users
- Why “design” is about much more than how a website looks
- How wireframes and prototypes help make the design process more iterative
- What it takes to craft user-centered design experiences that align with business objective
If you’re thinking about a career change, just getting started in the tech industry, or are curious about what UX Design can do for your business be sure to join us for this free workshop!
Hosted by RED Academy at our beautiful new 5500 square foot tech hub on Granville and Broadway. Please note we have a "no shoe" policy at RED, but we have complimentary slippers for guests to wear.
Save your seat and share with your friends! RSVP HERE: https://www.picatic.com/RED_uxsampler#/