Thanks for your interest in our group. We are involved with everything from movies and dinner to home parties and outdoor adventures! The sky is the limit! Why? Because the focus of our group is to provide as many opportunities as possible for singles to meet new people, try new things, and have fun together!
Although this is not an online dating site, we do encourage singles to mingle with each other whether your purpose is to make friends or to find a life partner. For many reasons, we encourage you to come out to activities to meet people rather than to personally message them to ask to meet.
1) All members must post a clear, recent picture of their face on their profile. Besides being a safety issue, this will help us find you at Meet Ups and also help us get to know you better.
2) You must use your real name first name only. Again, for the same reasons as a recent picture.
3) You are responsible for your own expenses, supplies, when attending any function.
4) If you cannot attend an event that you said "YES" to in your RSVP, please be respectful and change your RSVP to "NO” at least a few hours before the event.
5) This groups organizer(s) nor members are not responsible for any loss or damages which you may suffer from your activities during a posted event or for any personal meetings or contacts within our group. You understand and agree to join RED DEER 40+ SINGLES Meet up at your own risk.
6) We take personal safety and respect very seriously. If someone from within our group is harassing you or behaving inappropriately or offensively towards you please speak to the organizer and it will be dealt with immediately. Conversely, any member reported as behaving in this way may or may not be given a warning before being removed from the group.
7). We feel that being a mature group of people we do not require many rules to govern ourselves, other than the ones listed here. As long as you respect the nature of our group, being that our purpose is to provide social opportunities, you are free to come out to as many or as few events as you choose with no expectations from this group other than to be yourself and have fun!