addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Red River Valley Outdoors Message Board › Anybody interested in hiking at turtle river state park

Anybody interested in hiking at turtle river state park

P. E. S.
user 91516412
Grand Forks, ND
Post #: 1
Go for hike at turtle river state park (some sat/sun afternoon); 1-2 hours). Family members are welcome. We can have some grilling at the end.
Barbara B.
user 43940172
Fargo, ND
Post #: 2
Love to, once you have a time I will know if I can.smile
Cat
user 71465232
Fargo, ND
Post #: 1
Me and Persephone too, if we can find someone to share the ride and the gas!
heather s.
user 16463951
Duluth, MN
Post #: 2
I'd love too, if it's scheduld on a Saturday I'm in town and don't work. I'll have a couple friends or my fiance' along as well! The sooner it's scheduled, the more likely I'll be able to make it work. Thanks!