addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Redmond Moms on the Run Message Board › Color Me Rad - LOCAL 5k on 10th August

Color Me Rad - LOCAL 5k on 10th August

Kerstin P.
user 28579442
Group Organizer
Redmond, WA
Hi all

I just thought I'd let you know that I've registered for the 5k "Color Me Rad" race at Marymoor Park on 10th August.

I entered the 9am wave, and have started our "Redmond Moms on the Run"  team.  Please do go in and sign up for the race, or I'll have nobody to throw paint at on the day (sad face).

There's even a GroupOn for it today, so you can enter for a bargain $24.99 - http://www.groupon.co...­

Don't forget, when you register, look for the "Redmond Moms on the Run" team, with Team Captain "Pepper".

Should be a really fun race.  It's only 5k, and there are no timing chips, so it's simply all about having fun in your running shoes, not beating records.

Hope to see you there!! :)

Kerstin

PS - I've still not met many of you!!   Please do go ahead and suggest some runs on the Meetup page, if the ones I've scheduled so far haven't been working for you.  I promise, we're not scary, none of us are Olympic athletes, just a bunch of nice women who like having someone to chat to while we enjoy a little "me time" on the trails.
Kerstin P.
user 28579442
Group Organizer
Redmond, WA
Post #: 7
It might help if I shared the link! http://www.colormerad...­
A former member
Post #: 30
Has anyone else registered? I just tried and the 9am wave and it is sold out. :(