addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Refresh Chicago Message Board › Web coding opportunity

Web coding opportunity

A former member
Post #: 2
I am graphic designer with a work knowledge of web development looking for more experience coding assistance on a project I am developing. I am creating a series of web-delivered training modules for food service employees. Viewers will watch short videos and have to answer few (1-3) questions before advancing.

Technical requirements include:
1. User login and password
2. Question delivery and answer-tracking
3. Module tracking for each user
4. Compatible with iPad and older IE browsers

There are over 100 vignettes to be be tracked, and the look and feel is in progress. The timeline for this process is over the next couple months. If this something you are interested in working on, please contact johnny "at" whirli-gig.com. A rough idea of time involved and costs is appreciated.

Thanks--

John Leising