Reiki is a truly beautiful and powerful energy. Many come to learn it so they can suppport themselves through the challenges and also the beauty of life. They also learn it so they can understand how to manage their own energy levels rather than feeling drained, 'like a sponge' or overwhelmed by all that is going on within them and in their outer world.
No matter what draws you to reiki - reiki will meet you and support you exactly where you are at.
If you are feeling like this is a time of inner exploration, reconnecting to yourself, learning to slow down, using reiki to support you on all levels and remembering your innate power, then perhaps its time to explore the journey of Reiki?
My teaching style is predominately based in experiential training - there will be theory but also plenty of practice so your confidence can grow over the weekend. I wish to empower those called to learn reiki to integrate it as a part of their day to day life so they always have something 'on hand' to support them.
This workshop focuses on self-healing as your learn how to take healing into your own hands. Students become a channel for the Reiki energy and are shown all the hand positions for giving oneself, family and friends a full Reiki Treatment as well as other tools and techniques to help you on your personal journey.
Reiki is a life changing experience and has endless benefits and positive effects, from significantly reducing stress, building confidence, reducing pain, aiding in sleep, reducing anxiety, aiding in the grieving process and generating an overall sense of connection to ‘Yourself’.
Doing Reiki Level 1 is a wonderful beginning and a continuing support to your own inner journey as you begin to feel the energy and learn to trust your own instinct - it is a wonderful day of exploration, learning and fun.
During the course of the weekend we will be covering and experiencing:
• The history of Reiki
• What reiki is
• The Seven Chakras (what they relate to and corresponding emotions)
• Practice scanning and sensing the chakras so you can learn more about how you sense energy
• Be shown and conduct mental and emotional clearances
• Self treatment hand positions for you self reiki treatments
• Hand positions for self treatment and treating others (chair treatments & plinth treatments)
• The Aura grounding techniques
• Guided meditation
• Give and receive a full reiki treatment
I keep my class sizes to 8 people so everyone receives individual attention and there is on-going support after the training to help students with integration.
You will also receive:
• Your Reiki One Certificate;
• Continued support from me;
• A Reiki share will be organised for 3 weeks after the weekend, to answer any questions, revise techniques and to give and receive a reiki treatment.
Location: 7 Carysfort Avenue (ABove GSM), Blackrock Village
Early Bird €195, Unwaged €175, Refresher €130
For further information please contact:
Roseleen Mc Nally, Energy Healer and Teacher