406 Jerry St., #104, Castle Rock, CO
This isn't your ordinary drawing class! Come join us and have fun expanding your drawing skills, while learning how to receive messages from the mineral and plant kingdoms at the same time!
No matter what your level of artistic ability and/or intuitive abilities, this class will help you succeed!
Before starting Reiki With Olivia, Olivia began her career as a professional artist and University Art Instructor, spending nearly 10 years teaching all levels of painting, drawing and 2D design at various universities, community colleges and art schools across the country.
*She especially loves teaching people who were told or think they can’t draw and watching them succeed. :)
In this class you’ll:
• Understand the link between drawing and intuition.
• Learn how to draw crystals and plants.
• Learn how to use drawing as a pathway into intuitively communing with the plants and minerals you are drawing.
• Learn directly from the minerals and plants what they look like in other dimensions and why they have taken this form on earth.
• Learn how to access the right side of your brain to help you draw things.
• Work with contour drawings to increase your accuracy and open your third eye for more clarity.
• Learn how to work with black and white media to increase your drawing and intuitive communication skills.
• Receive the tools and teachings that Olivia has successfully helped hundreds of students with in learning how to draw.
• Meet your artistic guide who just may be your intuitive guide too.
Please purchase these materials and bring them to the 1st day (Olivia will have a few on hand for purchase as well):
(1) Faber-Castell Eraser Pencil (it’s wood wrapped around an eraser you can sharpen, not a graphite pencil with an eraser)
(1) Kneaded Eraser small
(3) One pencil each at these hardnesses: 2H, HB, 2B
(1) Small Pencil Sharpener
(1) Soft Charcoal Pencil
(1) Blending Stump (it’s paper wrapped into a point)
(1) Graphite Stick Soft (It’s graphite without wood)
(1) Field (wire bound) Sketchbook, your choice in size (no smaller than 5×7″and no larger than 8.5×11″)
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.