Join us in a beautiful, fun practitioner reiki share to get recharged, honor each other as healers and meet like minded reiki love-bunnies for connection and friendship! Everyone will enjoy time on the reiki table for mini treatments. Participate in a communal distance reiki transmission as a powerful and sweet way to gather in service and love for the greater good! Afterwards, gather around the fire and share tea, good cheer and healthy social medicine. <3
7:00-7:30 - Build distance reiki crystal grid, meditate & send distance reiki transmission
7:30 - 8:45 - Community reiki share -- two reiki tables set up for simultanious reiki treatments
8:45 - 9:30 - Tea social around the fire
- We gather to charge each other up with reiki love and to build a beautiful reiki crystal grid to send concentrated distance reiki out near and far. All lineages and practitioner levels are welcome. The main purpose of this gathering is for practitioners to unite to give and receive reiki in an atmosphere of friendship, support and love and to send communal distance reiki to wherever it is needed most.
- Reiki practitioners (of any level) may invite up to 2 non-reiki practitioner guests. If you are a non-reiki practitioner and have not been invited by a reiki practitioner, please send a message to the host (Artemisia Shine) to request to join. We strive to be inclusive AND need to maintain a balance to ensure we have enough reiki practitioners for everyone to have time on the reiki tables.
- We start by co-creating a reiki crystal grid to send out distance reiki together. All levels may participate. Level II reiki practitioners will charge the grid with distance reiki symbols, all others will contribute reiki, love and good intentions. Bring your sacred stone allies and any photos/reiki requests (better yet, use and share this link to submit distance reiki requests in advance!) to place in the center of the grid.
- You are encouraged to liberally share this free distance reiki request link with friends, family, co-workers, frenemies and the like as well as submit your own reiki requests in advance (to be printed by the host) to: http://artemisiashine.com/reiki-is-love
- Afterwards, we will share yummy organic herbal tea, vegetarian treats, and enjoy the warm post-reiki glow of sweet company around the fire. Please bring tea supplies or vegetarian finger treats to share.
- minimum $5 fee is to offset the cost of meet-up fees, crystals, firewood, tea, snacks, etc.
- 💞Further Donations are enthusiastically accepted to offset the cost of printing photos/reiki requests as well as tea, nut milk, honey, crystals, firewood & supplies - keep the energy exchange flowing! 💞
What a great way to spend the third Tuesday night of every month! Come join us!
Refunds offered if:
Payments you make go to the organizer, not to Meetup. You must make refund requests to the organizer.