No upcoming Meetups
What we're about
Join Reinvention Made Simple: Navigate Your Next Personal/Professional Reinvention More Successfully! Have More Fun! Meet More Quality People!
New in town?
Starting over in your life in some important way?
Trying to figure out your next path professionally? Personally?
Trying to identify your most significant skills/strengths and how to capitalize/leverage them?
Introspective, or desiring to become more so?
Enjoy personal growth oriented classes?
Crave to meet purpose-oriented, fun, quality people?
Need to feel more creative, yet are unsure where to begin?
Need to shake things up?
Participate in onsite and/or virtual classes designed to challenge you in the best possible ways. Classes are set as series - 3, 4, 6, 10 or 12 week long. Registration covers location expenses, copy of the book, administration and snacks. Class sizes are limited to 30 participants.
Upcoming Classes Centered Around Books :
* The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron = Written to help people with artistic recovery, teaches techniques and exercises to assist people in gaining self-confidence in harnessing their creative talents and skills. Whether you think of yourself as an artist already, or not. Begin to discover your own uniquely creative voice.
* Steering By Starlight by Martha Beck = Steering By Starlights offers those on a journey to seek better relationships, more focused career direction, the acheivement of specific fitness goals, and/or a more harmonious lifestyle, colorful anecdotes, case studies, and surprisingly helpful exercises that will point the way.
* The Psychic Pathway by Sonia Choquette = The Psychic Pathway offers a practical, step-by-step, interactive program that teaches you how to develop the intuitive sense that lies within you and to live in accordance with the soul's purpose by discovering your center of spiritual power. Refining intuition into a life-enhancing tool that can be used every day.
* The Passion Test by Janet Bray Attwood and Chris Attwood = The Passion Test takes readers on a journey to experience the transformation that occurs when they determine what really matters most to them. Through interactive sections, the book helps the reader to identify their top 5 passions, and provides guidance on how to align their life with those passions.
* Calling In The One by Katherine Woodward Thomas = Calling In The One's provocative yet simple program prepares you to bring forth the love you seek. For each of the 49 days of Thomas’s thoughtful and life-affirming plan, there is a daily lesson, a corresponding practice, and instruction for putting that lesson into action in your life.
Larger community events will also take place monthly that will be open to unlimited participants.
Collective Sanctuary Is Powered by ReinventionMadeSimple.Com.