Do you sometimes feel like you’re too weary, discouraged or disheartened to accomplish the things you would like to be done? Or just procrastinating? If you need a bit of help getting unstuck, we are here to help each other become reenergized, reinvigorated refreshed and revived.
Clarifying and sharing goals for our wisdom years along with identifying problems we wish to no longer be problems, can help give us motivation, diligence and success.
This group is geared to senior women helping each other to achieve personal goals. Once you are involved in a Mastermind group, that feeling of "being alone" - whether dealing with paperwork, photos, downsizing, health or bucket list - is gone.
"Mastermind members get together to tackle their challenges and problems with input, advice and encouragement from the other group members. They lean on each other, give advice, share connections and help each other with tasks that appear overwhelming."
"5 reasons why this group might be right for you:
1. Mastermind groups offer accountability, peer guidance and support on an ongoing basis. Joining a group typically involves being invited by the members or going through a simple application process. The other members need you just as much as you need them, so
an attitude of harmony and humility is crucial.
2. Feedback. The other ‘encouragers’ of the group turn into personal advisors of sorts and vice versa. They will also hold each other accountable at weekly meetings by reviewing progress made.
Mastermind groups can be where excuses go to die and accountability reigns supreme.
3. Collaboration. You may find someone in the group that is a perfect fit to work on a daunting project with you. Or, you may be the perfect person to help another member.
4. New learning. Everyone in the Mastermind group is unique in skill and experience. By interacting and sharing our challenges, it's almost certain that someone in our group will have a solution for you and you may also be able to offer a solution, connection or tactic to help another to transpose chaos into order.
5. Growing in a group is not only more effective, it's also quite a bit more fun!" Let’s become Inspired, congruent, diligent and admirable together!