addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Reno Area Tabletop Message Board General Discussion Forum › Great American Authors Expo

Great American Authors Expo

Jeff J.
nexus1967
Group Organizer
Reno, NV
Members,
This weekend April 18-20 is the Great American Authors Expo. This Expo is to showcase Authors and Publishers. A big part of the convention is going to be cosplay and gaming. I have coordinated with them to run BOARD GAMES during the expo to help promote RAGECON, coming this June, and to go and have some fun.
All games this weekend will be moved to the convention. Sorry for the late notice. The entry fee for the Expo is $10 for the weekend or $5 for a day. They are donating part of the proceeds to Cancer Awareness of Nevada so it is a good cause and helps our community and helps promote RAGECON and gaming in general.
If you are signed up for gaming Saturday or Sunday please come to the Expo and we can do it there! I will bring lots of games and they have a bunch of tables for us to use!
Here is a link to the Expo if you want to check it out or get a ticket ahead of time.
Once again sorry for the late notice but this should be fun and helps raise Cancer Awareness and promotes reading.
http://www.greatamericanauthorsexpo.com/­
Hope to see lots of meetup people there and don't forget to sign up for RAGECON coming this June 2014!
www.ragecon.com
If you are interested in helping out run games at either event please email me!!!
I really need people running games at RAGECON and will put out other pleas for help over the next month.
Jeff