- An invitation from the Underground Academy for Lifelong Learning (lebruyns.com) & Research Development Adventurers (meetup.com) to participate in a dynamic professional seminar aimed at informing, equipping & energising you in the craft of writing a literature review for a research project
- Facilitated by Dr Clint Le Bruyns, Director of the renowned postgraduate Theology & Development Programme at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, who has served at various universities as an academic in and beyond South Africa (Sweden, USA) for 25 years, with 16 years of experience and expertise in research development, and having supervised 50+ postgraduate researchers to successful completion
- On Saturday 2nd November 2019 at 08h30-13h00 in Umhlanga Village, KZN at a reduced, all-inclusive cost of R750 (includes professional facilitation, seminar course reader, handouts, refreshments & catering, venue & equipment use, access to e-books & related resources via a shared cloud folder, an opportunity to share samples of your work – if any – for peer review, & inclusion in a focused whatsapp group for further peer engagement & additional resources along with other special invitations to related research development initiatives)
- To RSVP, please do so ‘officially’ via this Research Development Adventurers meetup group site by Thursday October 31st.
- Payment can be made via EFT
Underground Academy for Lifelong Learning
Cheque acc. [masked]
Branch code[masked] Ballito
REF: [Your name] to [masked]
Zapper (QR code image attached).
Your RSVP will only be regarded as "confirmed" following proof of payment to [masked] using your name as reference.
- Venue & other finer details will be shared with all confirmed participants a day or two prior to the seminar via a temporary whatsapp group.
- Queries: [masked]