What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
One of the most vital community books of the year is about to drop this summer! Join us to learn all about the brand new Richard Millington book!
- We will be interviewing Richard Millington about their new book.
- Be among some of the first to learn more about the new book Build Your Community: Turn your connections into a powerful online community
- Opportunities for the audience to ask questions.
- Part of the CMX Book Club series from Jamie Johnston.
- Network and have fun while learning with community professionals from around the world!
About the new book Build Your Community:
We all dream of uniting our members, customers, and employees into a powerful online community. But without the right guide, big dreams often become costly ghost towns.
Build Your Community fuses proven principles from the world of psychology with user experience and design thinking into a fool-proof approach you can embrace with the community you need, helping you:
- Start from scratch and attract your first members.
- Find and design the perfect platform for your community.
- Persuade members to stay engaged, share expertise, and help each other.
- Create a magnetic community culture - unique from any other online destination.
- Position you and your organisation at the centre of your field.
- Fully harness the incredible power of your community to scale customer support, attract new customers, and gather indispensable feedback and knowledge.
- Budget for your community with a detailed breakdown of costs and resources required.
Richard Millington shares the strategies, principles, and tactics, which he has used to help over 300 organizations build communities over the past decade, including Apple, Facebook, and SAP.
If you dream of building a united, powerful, online community, Build Your Community is your definitive guide.
About Richard Millington
Richard Millington is the founder of FeverBee.
FeverBee uses proven social science to develop successful online and offline communities for organizations around the world. Over the past 13 years, Richard has helped to develop over 290+ successful communities, including those for Apple, Facebook, Google, The World Bank, SAP, Oracle, Amazon, Autodesk, Lego, The United Nations, Novartis, and many more.
FeverBee helps organizations use powerful psychology to build valuable communities. These communities are designed to foster greater loyalty, resolve customer problems, generate ideas, drive search traffic, and develop the best possible member experience.
Richard is the author of both Buzzing Communities, The Indispensable Community, and Build Your Community (Pearson, 2021). Buzzing Communities has been widely cited as introducing best practice into developing successful online communities. Richard has delivered keynote talks in the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Switzerland, Romania, Lithuania, and several others.
Richard has also trained over 1,250 community professionals through FeverBee’s community management academy.
Richard Millington - FeverBee (Founder)
Richard Millington is the founder of FeverBee. FeverBee uses proven social science to develop successful online and offline communities for organizations around the world. Over the past 13 years, Richard has helped to develop over 290+ successful communities, including those for Apple, Facebook, Google, The World Bank, SAP, Oracle, Amazon, Autodesk, Lego, The United Nations, Novartis, and many ...
Jamie Johnston - Spotify (Community Program Manager & CMX Book Club host)
Community professional with experience at Sky UK, Tesco and as a CMX Connect host - now at Spotify. Jamie specialises in community and content strategy, editorial, people management and customer experience measurement. Curious and always looking to learn. Interested in the outdoors, new music and anything by David Lynch.
Advancing the community industry and helping community professionals thrive.