addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Returned Peace Corps Volunteers of New York City Message Board › Details for this Thursday

Details for this Thursday

A former member

Hello RPCVs,

Thank you for your willingness to attend the event this Thursday at Hostelling International. We have about 30 RPCVs signed up to attend, and about 50 applicants and prospective applicants, so it should be a really great event.

Please arrive between 5:45 pm - 6:15 pm so we can assign you to a country table and you can get set-up with any pictures or artifacts you bring from your country of service.

If you have any questions about the event, feel free to email me or give me a call at 212-352-5456. Also, please let me know if you cannot attend. Friends and family are certainly welcome.

Best,

Lisa