addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Returned Peace Corps Volunteers of New York City Message Board › Room for Rent in Clinton Hill - $650 a month

Room for Rent in Clinton Hill - $650 a month

Katy
user 44531352
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 1
Hi all!

I will be moving out of my room in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn on May 15 and thought I would pass along the information to other RPCVs in NYC. I pay $650 a month and I pay on a month to month basis, so no lease. The room is small but it has a nice loft bed that's built into the walls. I'm 5'4 and I can stand comfortably under the bed. The place is in a great neighborhood with lots of bars, restaurants, and grocery stores nearby. It's a 5 minute walk to the Clinton/Washington stop on the C train. If you're interested, check out the posting below or send me an email and I will give you more information!

http://newyork.craigs...­

Thanks!

Katy