addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Returned Peace Corps Volunteers of New York City Message Board › 9/11 MEMORIAL & MUSEUM - 100's of VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!

9/11 MEMORIAL & MUSEUM - 100's of VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!

Danilo
user 126954482
Jersey City, NJ
Post #: 1
Hi all. I currently work as the 9/11 Memorial volunteer services manager. Briefly: I lost my office at 6 WTC on 9/11 when I was working for the Peace Corps regional recruitment office - never did I expect to come back 10 years later to work at the original WTC site, no less create their volunteer program in time for the Memorial to open to the public in Sept 2011.

When the MUSEUM opens this spring, the world will be watching as 110,000 square feet of exhibition space located within the archaeological heart of the World Trade Center site will finally open to the public. And you can BE PART OF HISTORY by helping us tell the story of 9/11 and give visitors the opportunity to learn about the men, women, and children who died from the 2001 and 1993 attacks.

As a fellow RPCV, a New Yorker who loves this city, or an individual who wants to carry out Peace Corps' 3rd goal, and our mission of transforming this site of tragedy into a place of Honor, Hope and Healing, please consider joining our volunteer corps.

To learn more and apply:
http://www.911memoria...­
Danilo
user 126954482
Jersey City, NJ
Post #: 2
BTW if enough of you want to get together for a group tour of the Memorial, we can arrange that with some of my "star" volunteer guides!