What we're about
Group Mission: To build a community of Denver metro area businesses that serve other businesses in the growing Rino District, with the goal of fostering collaboration and business referrals among members.
Members: Our paid members are representatives of local companies that provide products/services for other businesses. There can be more than one member for a single company as long as the other rules are followed. Member companies might be architects, artists, photographers, product manufacturers, printers, IT providers, consulting firms, design firms, law firms, wholesalers, etc. Any business in the Denver Metro Area that sells to other businesses is a potential member.
Ability to present to the group
Ability to give introductions before Visitors
Ability to announce events to the group
Lunch is paid for
Ability to have voting rights in leadership of the group
Ability to veto competitors
Access to the group's Facebook community
Group Organizer: The group will elect a new group organizer by silent ballot each year at the end of the last meeting in March. Any member can nominate themselves for group Organizer. The Organizer will be responsible for managing dues and allocating to food and space expenses, selecting sponsor(s), coordinating with sponsors for resources, selecting monthly meeting time and location, arranging food and meeting space, dictating the meeting agenda, leading the monthly meetings, facilitate the vote on new members, and manage memberships and terminations.
New Membership: There is intended to be only one member/company per product/service AND target market. To ensure this, new members must be unanimously approved by the existing members.Member presentations: Members are expected to give a 15-20 minute presentation every six months. This will allow other members to build a greater understanding of their business.
Visitors: Visitors may attend at any time. They do not receive all of the benefits of a paid member though.
Guests: Members can bring guests any time. Member guests should RSVP to ensure that we have enough food.
Sponsor: Any company can sponsor the group. Prospective sponsors should inquire with the Organizer. Typically the sponsor will provide space and/or cover a portion of the food/refreshments.
Dues: Current dues are $120/year. Dues are collected in person at a meeting. Members need to attend at least one meeting per quarter.
Meeting times: On the 3rd Tuesday of every month. 90 minutes. Happy hours will take place every quarter on a Thursday.
Regular Tuesday meeting agenda - 90 minutes:
This networking group is geared EXCLUSIVELY towards business that serve other businesses. Come build your network, bounce ideas off other motivated owners, and learn something new.
Cost: Free (suggested $5 donation for food/space). Sponsorship opportunities available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This month's agenda - 60-90 minutes:
• Noon - Welcome guests and new members, brief group intro, pass around presentation signup (5 minutes)
• 12:05 - Each member briefly introduce themselves and describe their business and how it could benefit other member businesses and their customers. Give your elevator pitch and keep it under 30 seconds each. Pass around cards. (15 minutes)
• 12:20 - 5 minute break to grab food and drinks
• 12:25 - Member presentation or discussion topic: (15 minutes + 5 minute Q&A)
• 12:45 - Event announcements and shout-outs, quick break (15 minutes)
• 1:00 - Group Discussion Topic: (20 minutes)
• 1:20 - Wrap-up, snack and socialize
• 1:30 - Adjourn
Membership Termination: A membership can be terminated in the following ways:
• A vote from two existing members (members appeal directly to the Organizer who will mediate and/or execute the termination). This would usually happen in cases where a member moves into a target market that competes with another member, or where a member is adversarial with other members.
• Three or more months of absence
• Three or more months of non-payment of dues